One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 25, 2004

I thought I had a handle on what being tired was. I'm so tired now that I can't even go to sleep..I'm too tired to sleep..heheh..lol

Dad is still doing well. I think they are going to move him to a regular room today if his urine output increases a little more. We'll see.

Urine output, that is so way more than you needed to know..lol..

Sleep must come tonight, I have work in the morning. I'm not going to be worth shit. Let me add it up here.

Up 5:30 a.m. Thursday, down 9:30 p.m., up at 11:20 p.m., down at 9:15ish Friday p.m., yes, almost 24 later. Up at 6:30 a.m down at 10:30 p.m. last night. Up at 7 a.m. this morning...tried catnapping this afternoon, but the freaking phone wouldn't quit ringing and the doggies were barking at every other sound.

Wish me zzzzzz's !

xoxo